1.準備，預備；〔常 pl.〕準備工作[措施]；預修，預習 (for) 預習時間；(對…的)準備。
- 更多例句： 下一頁
- General abe made his preparations thoroughly .
- Preparations would occupy at least an hour .
- Preparations for the meeting are in progress .
- He had defeated all their preparations .
- The book was announced in preparation .
- the act of preparing something (as food) by the application of heat; "cooking can be a great art"; "people are needed who have experience in cookery"; "he left the preparation of meals to his wife"
- preparatory school work done outside school (especially at home)
- activity leading to skilled behavior
- the activity of putting or setting in order in advance of some act or purpose; "preparations for the ceremony had begun"
- the cognitive process of thinking about what you will do in the event of something happening; "his planning for retirement was hindered by several uncertainties"
- (music) a note that produces a dissonant chord is first heard in a consonant chord; "the resolution of one dissonance is often the preparation for another dissonance"
- the state of having been made ready or prepared for use or action (especially military action); "putting them in readiness"; "their preparation was more than adequate"
- a substance prepared according to a formula; "the physician prescribed a commercial preparation of the medicine"