- Important roles played by games in preschool education
- Narration should become a basic approach to preschool education
- A study of nationalization of modern preschool education curriculum
- On job of counselor of preschool education major in vocational school
- Tao xingzhi ' s preschool education thought and its practical significance
Preschool education (or infant education) is the provision of learning to children before the commencement of statutory and obligatory education, usually between the ages of zero and three or five, depending on the jurisdiction. In some places, such as the United States, preschool precedes Kindergarten and the normal primary school system.