- 更多例句： 下一頁
- Computers can even write out prescriptions .
- It was a politically convenient prescription .
- The prescription of drugs is a doctor 's responsibility .
- He always left behind him an inscrutable prescription .
- He gave me a prescription and advised me to ease up on work .
- a drug that is available only with written instructions from a doctor or dentist to a pharmacist; "he told the doctor that he had been taking his prescription regularly"
同義詞：prescription drug, prescription medicine, ethical drug
- written instructions from a physician or dentist to a druggist concerning the form and dosage of a drug to be issued to a given patient
- written instructions for an optician on the lenses for a given person
- directions prescribed beforehand; the action of prescribing authoritative rules or directions; "I tried to follow her prescription for success"
- available only with a doctor''s written prescription; "a prescription drug"