- 更多例句： 下一頁
- The presentation was to be made at a luncheon .
- The presentation was crisp and methodical .
- How did your presentation go yesterday ?
- The series aims at the presentation of new techniques .
- The thrust of his presentation was aimed at jordan .
- a show or display; the act of presenting something to sight or view; "the presentation of new data"; "he gave the customer a demonstration"
- the activity of formally presenting something (as a prize or reward); "she gave the trophy but he made the presentation"
- a visual representation of something
- (obstetrics) position of the fetus in the uterus relative to the birth canal; "Cesarean sections are sometimes the result of abnormal presentations"
- the act of making something publicly available; presenting news or other information by broadcasting or printing it; "he prepared his presentation carefully in advance"
- the act of presenting a proposal
- formally making a person known to another or to the public