- 更多例句： 下一頁
- The negative pressure loop should be noted .
- He is straining under their pressure .
- She will sing if we put the pressure on .
- Pressure inequalities generate gas motion .
- The pressure indication is then obtained .
- the act of pressing; the exertion of pressure; "he gave the button a press"; "he used pressure to stop the bleeding"; "at the pressing of a button"
- a force that compels; "the public brought pressure to bear on the government"
- the somatic sensation that results from applying force to an area of skin; "the sensitivity of his skin to pressure and temperature was normal"
- the pressure exerted by the atmosphere
同義詞：atmospheric pressure, air pressure
- the force applied to a unit area of surface; measured in pascals (SI unit) or in dynes (cgs unit); "the compressed gas exerts an increased pressure"
同義詞：pressure level, force per unit area
- the state of demanding notice or attention; "the insistence of their hunger"; "the press of business matters"
同義詞：imperativeness, insistence, insistency, press
- an oppressive condition of physical or mental or social or economic distress