- Price 5 yuan, packing and postage extra .
- At dawn the price was asleep as usual .
- The patriarch paid him a handsome price .
- The price of life is eternal vigilance .
- Competition should beat the price down .
- the high value or worth of something; "her price is far above rubies"
- the property of having material worth (often indicated by the amount of money something would bring if sold); "the fluctuating monetary value of gold and silver"; "he puts a high price on his services"; "he couldn''t calculate the cost of the collection"
同義詞：monetary value, cost
- value measured by what must be given or done or undergone to obtain something; "the cost in human life was enormous"; "the price of success is hard work"; "what price glory?"
- a monetary reward for helping to catch a criminal; "the cattle thief has a price on his head"
- the amount of money needed to purchase something; "the price of gasoline"; "he got his new car on excellent terms"; "how much is the damage?"
- cost of bribing someone; "they say that every politician has a price"
- ascertain or learn the price of; "Have you priced personal computers lately?"
- determine the price of; "The grocer priced his wares high"