- 更多例句： 下一頁
- Freedom of worship was a primary guarantee .
- The revolutionary point remained primary .
- The individual is his or her own primary concern .
- Attendance at primary school is obligatory .
- We were classmates at primary school .
- of first rank or importance or value; direct and immediate rather than secondary; "primary goals"; "a primary effect"; "primary sources"; "a primary interest"
- not derived from or reducible to something else; basic; "a primary instinct"
- of primary importance
- most important element; "the chief aim of living"; "the main doors were of solid glass"; "the principal rivers of America"; "the principal example"; "policemen were primary targets"; "the master bedroom"; "a master switch"
同義詞：chief, main, principal, master
- of or being the essential or basic part; "an elementary need for love and nurturing"
- a preliminary election where delegates or nominees are chosen
- one of the main flight feathers projecting along the outer edge of a bird''s wing
同義詞：primary feather, primary quill
- coil forming the part of an electrical circuit such that changing current in it induces a current in a neighboring circuit; "current through the primary coil induces current in the secondary coil"
同義詞：primary coil, primary winding
- (astronomy) a celestial body (especially a star) relative to other objects in orbit around it