- 更多例句： 下一頁
- His principles sit loosely on him .
- An important principle has been laid down .
- The principle is inapplicable to the case .
- Do you believe in the principle of hierarchy ?
- These machines work on the same principle .
- (law) an explanation of the fundamental reasons (especially an explanation of the working of some device in terms of laws of nature); "the rationale for capital punishment"; "the principles of internal-combustion engines"
- a basic truth or law or assumption; "the principles of democracy"
- a rule or law concerning a natural phenomenon or the function of a complex system; "the principle of the conservation of mass"; "the principle of jet propulsion"; "the right-hand rule for inductive fields"
- a basic generalization that is accepted as true and that can be used as a basis for reasoning or conduct; "their principles of composition characterized all their works"
- a rule or standard especially of good behavior; "a man of principle"; "he will not violate his principles"
- rule of personal conduct