- 更多例句： 下一頁
- Our side compounded the problem .
- The teacher assigned ten problems for today .
- His problem began when he was a child .
- She solved the problem very practically .
- The problem bulks large in his mind .
- a source of difficulty; "one trouble after another delayed the job"; "what''s the problem?"
- a question raised for consideration or solution; "our homework consisted of ten problems to solve"
- a state of difficulty that needs to be resolved; "she and her husband are having problems"; "it is always a job to contact him"; "urban problems such as traffic congestion and smog"
A problem is an obstacle, impediment, difficulty or challenge, or any situation that invites resolution; the resolution of which is recognized as a solution or contribution toward a known purpose or goal. A problem implies a desired outcome coupled with an apparent deficiency, doubt or inconsistency that prevents the outcome from taking place.