- procedural: adj. (法律)程序上的，程序性的 ...
- justice: n. 1.正義，公道；公正，公平。 ...
- procedural justice effect: 程序公正效應
- Procedural justice and legitimacy of arrest regulation
- Probes into procedural justice of criminal judicature
- Procedural justice and its psychological dynamics
- Analysis of sociology of law of procedural justice
- First approach to criminal suit ' s pursuing procedural justice
Procedural justice is the idea of fairness in the processes that resolves disputes and allocates resources. One aspect of procedural justice is related to discussions of the administration of justice and legal proceedings.