- 更多例句： 下一頁
- Its disadvantage is to slow down the operation of the processor .
- This one board uses few chips to implement a powerful processor .
- The processor itself has traditionally required one or more boards of logic .
- Besides these eight lines, the processor must be able to select one device at a time .
- Many of my friends are using word processors but i still swear by my old typewriter .
- (computer science) the part of a computer (a microprocessor chip) that does most of the data processing; "the CPU and the memory form the central part of a computer to which the peripherals are attached"
同義詞：central processing unit, CPU, C.P.U., central processor, mainframe
- a business engaged in processing agricultural products and preparing them for market
- someone who processes things (foods or photographs or applicants etc.)