- 更多例句： 下一頁
- Most of all, they needed new products .
- Identify the volatile product and comment .
- The new product has stood a severe proof .
- His new product is about to be published .
- The waster products are dumped into the boxes .
- commodities offered for sale; "good business depends on having good merchandise"; "that store offers a variety of products"
- an artifact that has been created by someone or some process; "they improve their product every year"; "they export most of their agricultural production"
- a quantity obtained by multiplication; "the product of 2 and 3 is 6"
- the set of elements common to two or more sets; "the set of red hats is the intersection of the set of hats and the set of red things"
同義詞：intersection, Cartesian product
- a consequence of someone''s efforts or of a particular set of circumstances; "skill is the product of hours of practice"; "his reaction was the product of hunger and fatigue"
- a chemical substance formed as a result of a chemical reaction; "a product of lime and nitric acid"