2.【醫學】預后，判病結局 (opp. diagnosis)。
- 更多例句： 下一頁
- The prognosis is always guarded .
- The prognosis for producing a late generation segregate variety is favorable .
- The historicist's notion of sociology can be further clarified by following up the distinction i have drawn between the two different kinds of prognosis .
- Prognosis factors of pancreatic cancer after operation
- Risk factors affecting prognosis in stroke patients
Prognosis (Greek πρ?γνωση - literally fore-knowing, foreseeing) is a medical term for predicting the likely outcome of an illness, often involving a detailed description.