- 更多例句： 下一頁
- Otherwise the prospect is for stalemate .
- He ruined his prospects by carelessness .
- Neither prospect attracted me much .
- She is a good prospect for the british team .
- They felt relieved at this prospect .
- a prediction of the course of a disease
同義詞：prognosis, medical prognosis
- the visual percept of a region; "the most desirable feature of the park are the beautiful views"
同義詞：view, aspect, scene, vista, panorama
- belief about (or mental picture of) the future
- someone who is considered for something (for an office or prize or honor etc.)
- the possibility of future success; "his prospects as a writer are excellent"
- explore for useful or valuable things or substances, such as minerals
- search for something desirable; "prospect a job"