(推)出；(使)突出；(使)伸出 (beyond)。 protrude one's tongue 伸出舌頭。 protruding eyes 凸眼。
- 更多例句： 下一頁
- The saucy child protruded her tongue .
- It made his great nose protrude more arrogantly .
- His teeth protrude too far .
- My part that protrudes from the gum has a "skin" of enamel .
- He was a strong, rather foul-looking man, with a coarse protruding mouth .
- swell or protrude outwards; "His stomach bulged after the huge meal"
- bulge outward; "His eyes popped"
同義詞：start, pop, pop out, bulge, bulge out, bug out, come out
- extend out or project in space; "His sharp nose jutted out"; "A single rock sticks out from the cliff"
同義詞：stick out, jut out, jut, project