- 更多例句： 下一頁
- Cindy told him with pseudo sweetness .
- One very important feature of pseudo forces is that they are always proportional to the masses .
- An apparent or pseudo change in the sign occurs when a stress trajectory passes through an isotropic point .
- Rather, he was a master at creating headlines in timing his pseudo news to distract a nationwide audience over a prolonged period .
- Pseudo orbit tracing property and almost periodic point
- a person who makes deceitful pretenses
同義詞：imposter, impostor, pretender, fake, faker, fraud, sham, shammer, pseud, role player
- (often used in combination) not genuine but having the appearance of; "a pseudo esthete"; "pseudoclassic"