- 更多例句： 下一頁
- I should be ashamed to show my face in public .
- He made no compromise with the public taste .
- The program scored a real hit with the public .
- Museums are closed to the public on mondays .
- He remained a mouse in public affairs .
- not private; open to or concerning the people as a whole; "the public good"; "public libraries"; "public funds"; "public parks"; "a public scandal"; "public gardens"; "performers and members of royal families are public figures"
- affecting the people or community as a whole; "community leaders"; "community interests"; "the public welfare"
In public relations and communication science, publics are groups of individual people, and the public (a.k.