1.潘趣〔英國木偶戲 Punch and Judy 中的主角，背駝，鼻長而鉤， Judy 是他的妻子，時常和他吵架〕。
- 更多例句： 下一頁
- Yes , he kept punching and kicking me .
- He laid his opponent low with a single punch .
- Another punch makes his ear ring .
- He decked him with his first punch .
- There was not much punch in his remarks .
- (boxing) a blow with the fist; "I gave him a clout on his nose"
同義詞：clout, poke, lick, biff, slug
- a tool for making holes or indentations
- an iced mixed drink usually containing alcohol and prepared for multiple servings; normally served in a punch bowl