- 更多例句： 下一頁
- The captain stormed, but to no purpose .
- A thermostatic bath is used for this purpose .
- This is our purpose and our pledge .
- I 'm sorry , i did n't do it on purpose .
- She seems to do these things on purpose .
- the quality of being determined to do or achieve something; firmness of purpose; "his determination showed in his every movement"; "he is a man of purpose"
- what something is used for; "the function of an auger is to bore holes"; "ballet is beautiful but what use is it?"
同義詞：function, role, use
- an anticipated outcome that is intended or that guides your planned actions; "his intent was to provide a new translation"; "good intentions are not enough"; "it was created with the conscious aim of answering immediate needs"; "he made no secret of his designs"
同義詞：intent, intention, aim, design