- quantitative: adj. 【數學】量的；定量的。 t ...
- variation: n. 1.變化，變動。 2.變量，變 ...
- variation with: 隨而變化
- Continuous variation ( quantitative variation ; multifactorial inheritance ) a form of variation in which the characters show continuous variation within a certain range of values
- There exists seasonal variation in the number of the species . judging from either all species of birds or that of warterbirds , the most important reason of seasonal and quantitative variation in every species lies in annual variation of the migratory birds
- The study shows that the early and late seed rains of constructive tree species in evergreen broadleaved forest at chongqing simian mountain had no activity . the bigger the seeds of the species and the earlier or later the seeds of the species matured , the higher the proportion of the seed rain damaged by animals . the quantitative variation of seed rain , active seed rain and seed bank did not take place at the same time . at early time , the number of seed banks of castanopsis fargesii , lithocarpus glabra , quercus myrsinrefolia , castanopsis plasyacantha , cinamomum subavenium . which own more active seed rain increased by geomitric series . the seed banks of castanopsis orthacantha and schima argentea were small , only survived a short time , and did not sprout next year . the quantitative dynamics of seed banks and their increasing or decreasing rates were decided by the proportion damaged by animals , dying speed of seeds and their resistance to pathogens and adverse circumstances , and the state of seed germination