[ 'ræbit ] 發音: 用"rabbit"造句
- angora rabbit: 安哥拉山兔; 安哥拉兔
- as quick as a rabbit: 像兔子一樣快
- as timid as a rabbit: 膽小如鼠”
- The rabbits hurried noiselessly for cover .
- A rabbit lopped among cabbages .
- The rabbits came again, no longer afraid .
- The dog was after the rabbit like a shot .
- She can conjure a rabbit out of a hat .
- any of various burrowing animals of the family Leporidae having long ears and short tails; some domesticated and raised for pets or food
- flesh of any of various rabbits or hares (wild or domesticated) eaten as food
- the fur of a rabbit
- hunt rabbits