競賽；賽跑；賽馬；賽艇；【機械工程】空轉。 a racing man 賽馬狂。 the racing world 賽馬界。 a racing boat 競賽用艇。 a racing cup 獎杯。
- 更多例句： 下一頁
- The races can be further subdivided .
- Nick went all out to win the race .
- Once i nourished the entire human race .
- A major record in auto racing fell .
- He hated the idea of reopening the race .
- the sport of engaging in contests of speed
A sport race is a competition of speed, against an objective criterion, usually a clock or to a specific point. The competitors in a race try to complete a given task in the shortest amount of time.