- 更多例句： 下一頁
- Definitive diagnosis depends upon either endoscopy or radiology .
- Journal of diagnostic imaging and interventional radiology
- Digital radiology department ' sdigital device disposition
- Clinical uses and advance of intervention radiology
- Development of integrated radiology management system
- (radiology) examination of the inner structure of opaque objects using X rays or other penetrating radiation
- the branch of medical science dealing with the medical use of X-rays or other penetrating radiation
Radiology is a medical specialty that employs the use of imaging to both diagnose and treat disease visualised within the human body. Radiologists use an array of imaging technologies (such as X-ray radiography, ultrasound, computed tomography (CT), nuclear medicine, positron emission tomography (PET) and magnetic resonance imaging (MRI) to diagnose or treat diseases.