1.鐵路。 ★英國說 railway; 市內輕軌鐵路美國也說 railway。
- 更多例句： 下一頁
- Distraction didn't build the railroad .
- His father owns some stock in that railroad .
- Mainly, it is a railroad junction .
- Some boards laid loosely on the railroad crossties .
- I say the railroading problem is insurmountable .
- a line of track providing a runway for wheels; "he walked along the railroad track"
同義詞：railroad track, railway
- line that is the commercial organization responsible for operating a system of transportation for trains that pull passengers or freight
同義詞：railway, railroad line, railway line, railway system