3.〔用被動形或反身形〕加入，站住…的一邊 ( with against)。
- 更多例句： 下一頁
- His glance ranged over the orderly rows .
- The ship came within range of the guns .
- What is the range of the pelagic environment ?
- That subject is outside my range .
- He shot the lion at point-blank range .
- a place for shooting (firing or driving) projectiles of various kinds; "the army maintains a missile range in the desert"; "any good golf club will have a range where you can practice"
- a kitchen appliance used for cooking food; "dinner was already on the stove"
同義詞：stove, kitchen stove, kitchen range, cooking stove
- an area in which something acts or operates or has power or control: "the range of a supersonic jet"; "a piano has a greater range than the human voice"; "the ambit of municipal legislation"; "within the compass of this article"; "within the scope of an investigation"; "outside the reach of the law"; "in the political orbit of a world power"
同義詞：scope, reach, orbit, compass, ambit
- the limit of capability; "within the compass of education"
同義詞：compass, reach, grasp
- (mathematics) the set of values of the dependent variable for which a function is defined; "the image of f(x) = x^2 is the set of all non-negative real numbers if the domain of the function is the set of all real numbers"
同義詞：image, range of a function
- a variety of different things or activities; "he answered a range of questions"; "he was impressed by the range and diversity of the collection"
- the limits within which something can be effective; "range of motion"; "he was beyond the reach of their fire"
- a large tract of grassy open land on which livestock can graze; "they used to drive the cattle across the open range every spring"; "he dreamed of a home on the range"
- a series of hills or mountains; "the valley was between two ranges of hills"; "the plains lay just beyond the mountain range"
同義詞：mountain range, range of mountains, chain, mountain chain, chain of mountains
- assign a rank or rating to; "how would you rank these students?"; "The restaurant is rated highly in the food guide"
同義詞：rate, rank, order, grade, place
- let eat; "range the animals in the prairie"
- lay out orderly or logically in a line or as if in a line; "lay out the clothes"; "lay out the arguments"
同義詞：array, lay out, set out
- feed as in a meadow or pasture; "the herd was grazing"
同義詞：crop, browse, graze, pasture
- move about aimlessly or without any destination, often in search of food or employment; "The gypsies roamed the woods"; "roving vagabonds"; "the wandering Jew"; "The cattle roam across the prairie"; "the laborers drift from one town to the next"; "They rolled from town to town"
同義詞：roll, wander, swan, stray, tramp, roam, cast, ramble, rove, drift, vagabond
- range or extend over; occupy a certain area; "The plants straddle the entire state"
- change or be different within limits; "Estimates for the losses in the earthquake range as high as $2 billion"; "Interest rates run from 5 to 10 percent"; "The instruments ranged from tuba to cymbals"; "My students range from very bright to dull"
- have a range; be capable of projecting over a certain distance, as of a gun; "This gun ranges over two miles"