- 更多例句： 下一頁
- I bounded up the steps and rapped on the door .
- He took a bad rap on the head when he fell .
- The judge rapped for order .
- The officer rapped out the orders .
- Brother jack, his face red, rapped for order .
- the act of hitting vigorously; "he gave the table a whack"
同義詞：knock, belt, whack, whang
- a reproach for some lapse or misdeed; "he took the blame for it"; "it was a bum rap"
- genre of African-American music of the 1980s and 1990s in which rhyming lyrics are chanted to a musical accompaniment; several forms of rap have emerged
同義詞：rap music, hip-hop
- voluble conversation
- the sound made by a gentle blow
- a gentle blow
Originally from the 1970s in Bronx, New York.