- 更多例句： 下一頁
- The cross ratio he called anharmonic ratio .
- Population can increase in a geometric ratio .
- The ratio between the two sides is one to four .
- Scientists are trying to increase that ratio .
- This is the prime ratio of the nascent increments .
- the relation between things (or parts of things) with respect to their comparative quantity, magnitude, or degree; "an inordinate proportion of the book is given over to quotations"; "a dry martini has a large proportion of gin"
- the relative magnitudes of two quantities (usually expressed as a quotient)
In mathematics, a ratio is a relationship between two numbers of the same kindWentworth, p. 55 (e.