3.(人或車)飛跑，疾走 (along; by; in; out; over; down )。
- 更多例句： 下一頁
- Hailstones were rattling on the roofs .
- The doors and windows are rattling in the wind .
- He rattled through the list of names .
- She could hear the rattle of the teacups .
- The windows were rattling in the wind .
- loosely connected horny sections at the end of a rattlesnake''s tail
- a baby''s toy that makes percussive noises when shaken
- a rapid series of short loud sounds (as might be heard with a stethoscope in some types of respiratory disorders); "the death rattle"
- shake and cause to make a rattling noise
- make short successive sounds