- addition reactivity: 加成反應性
- airway reactivity: 氣道反應性
- alkali reactivity: 堿反應; 堿性反應率
- They differ in solubility and chemical reactivity .
- The data above can be used to predict relative reactivities and points of attack .
- Recently the reactivity of nitric esters in the presence of hydrazine has been investigated .
- The chemical reactivity of apo would facilitate its hydrolysis in a waste stream .
- The surface reactivity of many nonblack fillers generally precludes strong bonding with this type of matrix .
- responsive to stimulation
- ready susceptibility to chemical change