2.現成的，現有的；迅速的，當面的，(答復等)即時的；敏捷的；巧于…的 (at) 容易的，輕便的，簡便的，立刻可用的；容易得到的。
- 更多例句： 下一頁
- Yes , they will be ready in the morning .
- Please let me know when you 're ready to go .
- Hurry up and get ready we 're waiting !
- He is always ready to talk at length .
- The soldiers got ready for a fierce battle .
- completely prepared or in condition for immediate action or use or progress; "get ready"; "she is ready to resign"; "the bridge is ready to collapse"; "I am ready to work"; "ready for action"; "ready for use"; "the soup will be ready in a minute"; "ready to learn to read"
- (of especially money) immediately available; "he seems to have ample ready money"; "a ready source of cash"
- apprehending and responding with speed and sensitivity; "a quick mind"; "a ready wit"
- made suitable and available for immediate use; "dinner is ready"
- mentally disposed; "he was ready to believe her"
- make ready or suitable or equip in advance for a particular purpose or for some use, event, etc; "Get the children ready for school!"; "prepare for war"; "I was fixing to leave town after I paid the hotel bill"
同義詞：fix, prepare, set up, gear up, set
- prepare for eating by applying heat; "Cook me dinner, please"; "can you make me an omelette?"; "fix breakfast for the guests, please"
同義詞：cook, fix, make, prepare
- poised for action; "their guns were at the ready"