- The idea of law is the realization of justice .
- This realization was too much for tony .
- He had the full realization that he was guilty .
- This realization is enshrined in "mythologies. "
- Nothing man could hope for appeared beyond realization .
- something that is made real or concrete; "the victory was the realization of a whole year''s work"
- making real or giving the appearance of reality
同義詞：realisation, actualization, actualisation
- the completion or enrichment of a piece of music left sparsely notated by a composer
- a sale in order to obtain money (as a sale of stock or a sale of the estate of a bankrupt person) or the money so obtained
- coming to understand something clearly and distinctly; "a growing realization of the risk involved"; "a sudden recognition of the problem he faced"; "increasing recognition that diabetes frequently coexists with other chronic diseases"
- a musical composition that has been completed or enriched by someone other than the composer