- 更多例句： 下一頁
- He lifted the receiver and said: "hello. "
- Receivers must be as noise-free as possible .
- Pull the receiver back and let it snap forward .
- The receiver is as bad as the thief .
- Peter had picked up the receiver .
- set that receives radio or tv signals
- earphone that converts electrical signals into sounds
- a person who receives something
- (law) a person (usually appointed by a court of law) who liquidates assets or preserves them for the benefit of affected parties
- a football player who catches (or is supposed to catch) a forward pass
同義詞：pass receiver, pass catcher
- the tennis player who receives the serve