- 再結合 +更多解釋...
- 更多例句： 下一頁
- The degree of recombination is reciprocal in most cases .
- Genetic recombination can occur without the formation of a chiasmata .
- Recombination radiation can ionize another atom of the same species .
- The committee recommended that recombination dna work at princeton be considered in this same light .
- The total rate at which recombination is occurring is certainly proportional to the number of electrons times the number of ions .
- (genetics) a combining of genes or characters different from what they were in the parents
- (physics) a combining of charges or transfer of electrons in a gas that results in the neutralization of ions; important for ions arising from the passage of high-energy particles