- 更多例句： 下一頁
- The angler reeled the trout in slowly .
- The drunkard reeled down the street .
- Vassily ivanovitch positively reeled .
- When he was full of martini, he reeled out .
- The tall white lilies were reeling in the moonlight .
- an American country dance which starts with the couples facing each other in two lines
- a lively dance of Scottish Highlanders; marked by circular moves and gliding steps
- a winder around which thread or tape or film or other flexible materials can be wound
- winder consisting of a revolving spool with a handle; attached to a fishing rod
- a roll of photographic film holding a series of frames to be projected by a movie projector
- music composed for dancing a reel
- wind onto or off a reel
- walk as if unable to control one''s movements; "The drunken man staggered into the room"
同義詞：stagger, keel, lurch, swag, careen
- revolve quickly and repeatedly around one''s own axis; "The dervishes whirl around and around without getting dizzy"
同義詞：spin, spin around, whirl, gyrate
A reel is an object around which lengths of another material (usually long and flexible) are wound for storage. Generally a reel has a cylindrical core and walls on the sides to retain the material wound around the core.