- 更多例句： 下一頁
- This region is within the province of liaoning .
- A perpetual malaria reigns in this region .
- You can get it in the region of 50 yuan .
- A craze is a thin platelike region .
- The back muscles of the thoracic region are thinner .
- a part of an animal that has a special function or is supplied by a given artery or nerve; "in the abdominal region"
- a knowledge domain that you are interested in or are communicating about; "it was a limited realm of discourse"; "here we enter the region of opinion"; "the realm of the occult"
- the extended spatial location of something; "the farming regions of France"; "religions in all parts of the world"; "regions of outer space"
- a large indefinite location on the surface of the Earth; "penguins inhabit the polar regions"
- the approximate amount of something (usually used prepositionally as in `in the region of''); "it was going to take in the region of two or three months to finish the job"; "the price is in the neighborhood of $100"
Region is most commonly found as a term used in terrestrial and astrophysics sciences also an area, notably among the different sub-disciplines of geography, studied by regional geographers. Regions consist of subregions that contain clusters of like areas that are distinctive by their uniformity of description based on a range of statistical data, for example demographic, and locales.