[ ˌri:in'fɔ:smənt ] 發音: 用"reinforcement"造句
- reinforcement of: 補強
- additional reinforcement: 附加補強; 附加鋼筋
- adventitious reinforcement: 偶然強化
- 更多例句： 下一頁
- The designer chooses the layout of reinforcement .
- Our forces could hold until reinforcements arrived .
- Armies fought badly; he sent them reinforcement .
- The reinforcement was unidirectional .
- He found that the reinforcement in the slab is curtailed .
- a military operation (often involving new supplies of men and materiel) to strengthen a military force or aid in the performance of its mission; "they called for artillery support"
- an act performed to strengthen approved behavior
- a device designed to provide additional strength; "the cardboard backing was just a strengthener"; "he used gummed reinforcements to hold the page in his notebook"
- (psychology) a stimulus that strengthens or weakens the behavior that produced it
同義詞：reinforcing stimulus, reinforcer
- information that makes more forcible or convincing; "his gestures provided eloquent reinforcement for his complaints"
Reinforcement is a term in operant conditioning and behavior analysis for a process of strengthening a directly measurable dimension of behavior?such as rate (e.g.