[ ri'lidʒən ] 發音: 用"religion"造句
- be in religion: 過修道者生活
- on religion: 論宗教
- abrahamic religion: 阿伯拉罕諸教; 伯拉罕教; 沙漠一神 ...
- They have their gifts, and their religion .
- Religion and morality enjoin this conduct .
- Religion predominated in the house .
- Philosophy became divorced from religion .
- All his religion was sheer hypocrisy .
- a strong belief in a supernatural power or powers that control human destiny; "he lost his faith but not his morality"
同義詞：faith, religious belief
- an institution to express belief in a divine power; "he was raised in the Baptist religion"; "a member of his own faith contradicted him"
同義詞：faith, organized religion
Religion is an organized collection of belief systems, cultural systems, and world views that relate humanity to spirituality and, sometimes, to moral values.While religion is difficult to define, one standard model of religion, used in religious studies courses, was proposed by Clifford Geertz, who simply called it a "cultural system" (Clifford Geertz, Religion as a Cultural System, 1973).