- removal: n. 1.移動，遷移；撤退；折卸。 ...
- van: van4 〔荷蘭語〕＝ of, fr ...
- removal of: 免去,搬掉,除去,切除
- It was nearly dark by the time the removal vans left
- I thought i saw a removals van outside your house yesterday afternoon
- Mid afternoon , a car followed by two huge removal vans arrived outside the front door , several workers started to carry furniture and boxes into the house
- A crowd had gathered to watch the arrival of the instrument which was to form the centerpiece of this year ' s festival , but was stunned to see it tumble from the removal van