- 更多例句： 下一頁
- I find his selfishness repellent .
- The very thought is repellent .
- Repellents are of no great value .
- The report was repellent .
- Then we passed on to an equally repellent sight .
- the power to repel; "she knew many repellents to his advances"
- a chemical substance that repels animals
- a compound with which fabrics are treated to repel water
- incapable of absorbing or mixing with; "a water-repellent fabric"; "plastic highly resistant to steam and water"
- highly offensive; arousing aversion or disgust; "a disgusting smell"; "distasteful language"; "a loathsome disease"; "the idea of eating meat is repellent to me"; "revolting food"; "a wicked stench"
同義詞：disgusting, disgustful, distasteful, foul, loathly, loathsome, repellant, repelling, revolting, skanky, wicked, yucky
- serving or tending to repel; "he became rebarbative and prickly and spiteful"; "I find his obsequiousness repellent"