- 更多例句： 下一頁
- What did the specialist's report show ?
- The report is lacking thoroughness and detail .
- The report has been traced back to you .
- The officer reported his men in position .
- We are collecting the stuff for the report .
- the general estimation that the public has for a person; "he acquired a reputation as an actor before he started writing"; "he was a person of bad report"
- an essay (especially one written as an assignment); "he got an A on his composition"
同義詞：composition, paper, theme
- a short account of the news; "the report of his speech"; "the story was on the 11 o''clock news"; "the account of his speech that was given on the evening news made the governor furious"
同義詞：news report, story, account, write up
- the act of informing by verbal report; "he heard reports that they were causing trouble"; "by all accounts they were a happy couple"
- a written document describing the findings of some individual or group; "this accords with the recent study by Hill and Dale"
同義詞：study, written report
- a written evaluation of a student''s scholarship and deportment; "his father signed his report card"
- a sharp explosive sound (especially the sound of a gun firing); "they heard a violent report followed by silence"
- to give an account or representation of in words; "Discreet Italian police described it in a manner typically continental"
- make known to the authorities; "One student reported the other to the principal"
- complain about; make a charge against; "I reported her to the supervisor"
- announce one''s presence; "I report to work every day at 9 o''clock"
- announce as the result of an investigation or experience or finding; "Dozens of incidents of wife beatings are reported daily in this city"; "The team reported significant advances in their research"
- be responsible for reporting the details of, as in journalism; "Snow reported on China in the 1950''s"; "The cub reporter covered New York City"