- 更多例句： 下一頁
- The location fits all our requirement .
- This food is surplus to requirements .
- Our immediate requirement is extra staff .
- He has not been unmindful of these requirements .
- This was far too extreme a requirement .
- something that is required in advance; "Latin was a prerequisite for admission"
- required activity; "the requirements of his work affected his health"; "there were many demands on his time"
- anything indispensable; "food and shelter are necessities of life"; "the essentials of the good life"; "allow farmers to buy their requirements under favorable conditions"; "a place where the requisites of water fuel and fodder can be obtained"
同義詞：necessity, essential, requisite, necessary
In product development and process optimization, a requirement is a singular documented physical and functional need that a particular product or process must be able to perform. It is most commonly used in a formal sense in systems engineering, software engineering, or enterprise engineering.