[ ri'zistəns ] 發音: 用"resistance"造句
- are resistance: 耐電弧性
- of resistance: 阻抗
- on resistance: 導通電阻; 開態電阻
- 更多例句： 下一頁
- He was the forerunner of the resistance .
- The resistance to him was momentary .
- The contact resistance is difficult to measure .
- Hearn felt the weight and resistance .
- A spark of resistance flared in nim .
- the action of opposing something that you disapprove or disagree with; "he encountered a general feeling of resistance from many citizens"; "despite opposition from the newspapers he went ahead"
- the military action of resisting the enemy''s advance; "the enemy offered little resistance"
- group action in opposition to those in power
- an electrical device that resists the flow of electrical current
- (psychiatry) an unwillingness to bring repressed feelings into conscious awareness
- the degree of unresponsiveness of a disease-causing microorganism to antibiotics or other drugs (as in penicillin-resistant bacteria)
- a secret group organized to overthrow a government or occupation force
- any mechanical force that tends to retard or oppose motion
- a material''s opposition to the flow of electric current; measured in ohms
同義詞：electric resistance, electrical resistance, impedance, resistivity, ohmic resistance
- the capacity of an organism to defend itself against harmful environmental agents; "these trees are widely planted because of their resistance to salt and smog"
- (medicine) the condition in which an organism can resist disease