- 更多例句： 下一頁
- Nixon and i had a lengthy review .
- Your case is coming up for review in may .
- He writes short reviews for the monthly magazines .
- The play was killed by bad reviews .
- Our contracts are currently under review .
- a subsequent examination of a patient for the purpose of monitoring earlier treatment
同義詞：follow-up, followup, reexamination
- a formal or official examination; "the platoon stood ready for review"; "we had to wait for the inspection before we could use the elevator"
- practice intended to polish performance or refresh the memory
- (law) a judicial reexamination of the proceedings of a court (especially by an appellate court)
- a new appraisal or evaluation
同義詞：reappraisal, revaluation, reassessment
- an essay or article that gives a critical evaluation (as of a book or play)
同義詞：critique, critical review, review article
- a summary at the end that repeats the substance of a longer discussion
- a periodical that publishes critical essays on current affairs or literature or art
- a variety show with topical sketches and songs and dancing and comedians
- (accounting) a service (less exhaustive than an audit) that provides some assurance to interested parties as to the reliability of financial data
- look at again; examine again; "let''s review your situation"
- look back upon (a period of time, sequence of events); remember; "she reviewed her achievements with pride"
同義詞：look back, retrospect
- hold a review (of troops)
同義詞：go over, survey
- refresh one''s memory; "I reviewed the material before the test"
同義詞：brush up, refresh
- appraise critically; "She reviews books for the New York Times"; "Please critique this performance"