- The ship is considerably damaged in her rigging .
- The wind shrieked a wild song through the rigging .
- The rig is moored in position .
- A severe hurricane has done much damage to her rigging of the ship .
- The oiler steered, and the little boat made good way with her new rig .
- the act of swindling by some fraudulent scheme; "that book is a fraud"
- a vehicle with wheels drawn by one or more horses
- gear used in fishing
同義詞：fishing gear, tackle, fishing tackle, fishing rig
- a set of clothing (with accessories); "his getup was exceedingly elegant"
同義詞：outfit, getup, turnout
- gear (including necessary machinery) for a particular enterprise
- formation of masts, spars, sails, etc., on a vessel
- a truck consisting of a tractor and trailer together
同義詞：trailer truck, tractor trailer, trucking rig, articulated lorry, semi
- equip with sails or masts; "rig a ship"
同義詞：set, set up
- connect or secure to; "They rigged the bomb to the ignition"
- manipulate in a fraudulent manner; "rig prices"
- arrange the outcome of by means of deceit; "rig an election"