- in the room: 房間內; 屋里; 在房間里; 在房里
- room for: 為留下余地
- room for this: 蒸氣浴室
- There was a record playing in the next room .
- Whom do you think i am rooming with ?
- We have a single room available .
- Till then i may occupy her room .
- I wouldn't dirty your room with the can .
- an area within a building enclosed by walls and floor and ceiling; "the rooms were very small but they had a nice view"
- the people who are present in a room; "the whole room was cheering"
- space for movement; "room to pass"; "make way for"; "hardly enough elbow room to turn around"
同義詞：way, elbow room
- opportunity for; "room for improvement"
- live and take one''s meals at or in; "she rooms in an old boarding house"
A room is any distinguishable space within a structure. Usually, a room is separated from other spaces or passageways by interior walls; moreover, it is separated from outdoor areas by an exterior wall, sometimes with a door.