- 更多例句： 下一頁
- They changed their route and went to hangzhou .
- The return journey was made over the same route .
- Some of the banks wanted us to go that route .
- Another new air route has been opened up .
- Can we perhaps try another route ?
- an open way (generally public) for travel or transportation
- an established line of travel or access
- divert in a specified direction; "divert the low voltage to the engine cylinders"
- send via a specific route
- send documents or materials to appropriate destinations