- 更多例句： 下一頁
- He had given up roving as horse-trader .
- Nim studied the map, his eyes roving .
- His eyes roved round the room .
- Someone had seen a boy roving about near a certain horse .
- He paused, and his attitude suggested a roving glance at the window .
- move about aimlessly or without any destination, often in search of food or employment; "The gypsies roamed the woods"; "roving vagabonds"; "the wandering Jew"; "The cattle roam across the prairie"; "the laborers drift from one town to the next"; "They rolled from town to town"
同義詞：roll, wander, swan, stray, tramp, roam, cast, ramble, range, drift, vagabond