3. 安全，平安〔作 arrive, come 等的述語用〕。
- 更多例句： 下一頁
- She sent to say that she was safe and well .
- It is safest to deposit your money in the bank .
- It was a safe and fine place to bathe .
- Is it safe to site the power plant here ?
- It 's best to err on the safe side .
- free from danger or the risk of harm; "a safe trip"; "you will be safe here"; "a safe place"; "a safe bet"
- having reached a base without being put out; "the runner was called safe when the baseman dropped the ball"
- (of an undertaking) secure from risk
- financially sound; "a good investment"; "a secure investment"
同義詞：dependable, good, secure