- satin: n. 1.緞子；【紡織；印染】緞紋； ...
- shoe: n. (pl. shoes, 〔古語 ...
- shoe satin: 鞋面緞
- He sat bowed over, his head between his hands, staring at the hearth-rug, and at the tips of the satin shoes that showed under her dress .
- Now four types of shoes are made in the company . they are : soft - sole shoes for babies , traditional cloth shoes for children , satin shoes and souvenir shoes
- Feet , arms , necks , and ears had been washed , scented , and powdered with peculiar care in readiness for the ball . openwork silk stockings and white satin shoes with ribbons had been put on . the hairdressing was almost accomplished