格言，諺語〔通常冠用 old 或 wise〕。n.
- 更多例句： 下一頁
- She has determined to see the job through .
- We are going to town to see the illuminations .
- Five miles on he saw the airfield .
- She can not see to read without her glasses .
- I have seen him but never spoken to him .
- a power tool for cutting wood
同義詞：power saw, sawing machine
- hand tool having a toothed blade for cutting
- a condensed but memorable saying embodying some important fact of experience that is taken as true by many people
同義詞：proverb, adage, byword
- cut with a saw; "saw wood for the fireplace"
A saw is a tool consisting of a hard blade, wire, or chain with a toothed edge. It is used to cut through relatively hard material, most often wood.